Anovulatory infertility (ovulation induction), dysfunctional uterine bleeding, amenorrhea (disgonadotrop form, secondary, post contraceptive) galactorrhea (on the background of the pituitary tumor), polycystic ovaries (Stein syndrome – Leventhal), Chiari- Frommel syndrome, androgenic failure, oligospermia, for the diagnosis of pituitary gonadrop function violations.
Hypersensitivity, severe hepatic- renal failure, uterine bleeding of unclear etiology, ovarian cyst, tumor or inadequacy of pituitary functions, pregnancy (including suspected it).
Application at pregnancy and breastfeeding: is contraindicated for pregnant.
- On the part of the nervous system and sense organs: headache, dizziness, depression, increased fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, violation of sight.
- On the part of the gastrointestinal: nausea, vomiting.
- On the part of the digestive system: an increase in cystic ovaries, dysmenorrhea, violations of pregnancy.
- Others: blood flows, the increase in body weight, lower abdominal pain in the chest, testicles (men), hyperthermia, reversible loss of hair, skin allergic reactions.
- Interaction: Compatible with releasing hormone drugs.
- Overdosage: Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, sight disturbances, stomach ache.
- Treatment: symptomatic therapy.
Dosing and dose
Inside. To stimulate ovulation appoint 1 of 50 mg once a day before bedtime, starting with 5 – the first day of the menstrual cycle within 5 days (in the absence of the cycle – at any time) if there is no effect (ovulation does not occur within 30 days), increasing the dose to 100 mg/day or a course lengthened to 10 days. Heading dose should not exceed 750 mg. The offensive ovulation determined by the presence of two-phase basal temperature, the average cyclical raise LG products, increased levels of serum progesterone during the middle phase of probable or luteinization in women with menstrual hemorrhage amenorrhea. If ovulation occurred, but no pregnancy occurred, the course should be repeated. If held after ovulation no menstrual bleeding should take into account a possible pregnancy. Men appoint 50 mg 1-2 times a day for 3-4 months (requires systematic monitoring spermatogramma).
Before and during treatment requires constant surveillance gynecologist should check ovarian function, exercise vaginal study, observe the phenomenon of “pupil”, etc. If you raise the ovaries or their transformation cystic treatment with clomifene suspended until normalization of the ovaries. Therapies are continued with the use of minimal doses or shorten the period of treatment. Against the backdrop of treatment are encouraged to monitor liver function. It also influences mental and physical reactions.